These funny clips will make you laugh.
1) Britain's Got Talent - Signature. I don't normally watch this show, but caught this act and they were so funny. It makes a change from the moaning "I've been bullied and live on a council estate" sob stories. Click
2) I don't normally like to take the mickey out of the mentally challenged - but Miss Teen USA, sorry - this is great! Click
3) If you aren't acquainted with Charlie Brooker -shame on you! Click
4) From the first series of The Apprentice, I'll never forget James and his wolf jacket! Click
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just love James and his wolf jacket. So funny, those were the good old days of The Apprentice, before this evil lot. Since that episode, I have sometimes spotted people wearing that jacket. One of my other favourite moments is Simon and the trampoline, lol!
Post a Comment