A- Available or Single? – Married
B- Best Friends? – Alex
C- Cake or Pie? – Cake
D- Drink of Choice? – Kenyan Tea
E- Essential item? – Mascara.
F - Favourite Colour? - Pink or Red
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? – Gummi Bears
H- Hometown? – Leigh-On-Sea.
I- Indulgence? – Chocolate fudge cake, glass of milk and a massage
J- January or February? – February
K- Kids and Names? – No children
L- Life is incomplete without? – Alex
M- Marriage Date? – 25th September
N- Number of Siblings? – One younger sister
O- Oranges or Apples? – oranges
P- Phobias/Fears? – Spiders!
Q- Favourite Quote? – "feminism is the radical notion that women are people"
R- Reasons to smile? – Alex
S- Season? – Autumn
T- Tag 3 People? – No, but copy if you wish
U- Unknown Fact About Me? – I have a 2 inch scar on my left leg from jumping on a radiator when I was 5. I had 6 stitches.
V- Vegetable You Hate? – Beetroot, it turns my stomach!
W- Worst Habit? – Pulling my hair out.
X- X-rays You've Had? – Teeth, spine.
Y- Your Favourite Foods? – Chocolate, anything with balsamic vinegar, strong cheeses
Z- Zodiac? – Scorpio
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah ha! Stolen!
Post a Comment