What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before? Tried Karate.
Did anyone close to you die? No
What countries did you visit? Spain, Scotland, Greece
What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? A PhD!
What was your biggest achievement of the year? Probably presenting at another conference and keeping hold of my sanity – just about
What was your biggest failure? Losing faith in my abilities towards the end of the year
What do you wish you’d done more of? Reading and working on my thesis. The first 6 months of last year I was too lazy.
What do you wish you’d done less of? Stressing, moaning etc
What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? A day with Alex, went shopping and out for dinner then to the theatre. It was lovely and I was, sadly, 28.
What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Not living above the chav neighbours.
Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007? That there is no point in having regrets. Think it over, learn from it and move on. There is no point in me moaning that I wish I hadn’t done a PhD (which I do) or that I should have done more work (which I should have). I’m in this situation so just need to get a grip!
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment