I can't believe it's been over a year since I lost my wedding ring. Yes, those of you who did not read about the saga here is a refresher....
Sat 7th July 2007, took off ring to make dinner. Put it on top of fridge. Two hours later it is gone. Whole flat searched by me, Alex, family. Everything pulled out, lifted, opened, poked...no ring. We did not leave the flat so it cannot physically have gone. Yet despite a thorough search it never materialised. (yes we did check in the fridge, the lining of the fridge, the mechanics of the fridge and in the rubbish bin!)
So I got a new - very different -ring made which I love. In many ways it was more special as I got it made from my engagement ring, using the gold and diamond from that.
But it's still not the same as having the original and equally beautiful and diamondelicious ring.
Makes me sad :-(
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment